How well did you pay attention in your Biology classes at school? Did you know that each foot of yours has twenty-six bones and thirty joints? Muscles, joints, and ligaments interconnect all of these. This part of your body bears your entire weight and strain. Just like your other joints and muscles, your feet take all the stress and this at times could bring you pain and discomfort too. If you are an athlete or a fitness enthusiast, strains and muscle inflammations would be nothing new to you.
But running off to the doctor’s clinic for every ooh-aah and ouch, might get a bit too tedious. (literally too!)
Here are some home remedies to reduce foot pain
Home Hacks For Foot Pain Relief:
1. Start with the Cause – before you look out for sore feet remedies, find out the root cause behind the pain and sore of your feet. The tips for foot pain relief will work well only if you start with knowing the cause of the pain. In some cases, it might be stress or could be a muscle injury too. Get to know the cause and then choose the right way to cure it.
2. Use a Personal Foot Massager at Home – The best way to keep your feet healthy is to have a good foot massage at home. You can use a spa massage foot massager for this. Most of the sore foot remedies are cured with the help of a good massage. This can be one of the best home remedies for heel pain in the foot. Get home a good foot massager and relieve your feet from strain and pain.
3. Do Not Restrict Spa Massage Foot Massager for Pedicure Only – The other effective and best of home remedies for heel pain in the food is to get a foot massage with your pedicure massager machine. The massager can heat water, give a good massage with the help of the foot massager rollers. The next time you buy a foot massager, do not restrict it to only pedicure. You can have a good pain relief treatment with it too.
4. Learn Some Basic Foot Pain Relief Exercises – Most of the pain in the feet or in the ankle and heel is caused because of the sedentary lifestyle that many follow. Many of us are restricted because of our desk job and many of us do not feel like moving our body and keeping the joints flexible. The foot pain may occur because of these factors. There are some simple foot pain relief exercises that could be a great pain reliever for your feet and ankle. Simple walks or frequently shaking your ankles will keep the blood circulation on and your pain gone.
5. Epsom Salt Works Wonders – Epsom salt is one of the best 7 home remedies for heel pain in the foot. This natural substance is capable of pulling away all the pain and helping you have stronger and pain-free feet. All that you need to do is to dissolve some Epsom salt inside your pedicure massager machine containing heated water. Soak your feet in it and watch your feet pain fade away quickly and effectively.
6. Essential Oils Help Too –There are best essential oils like eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary that curbs feet pain effectively. Take a few drops of this oil and rub them on your feet to give it a good massage. The pain of your feet instantly gets away and the fragrance of these essential oils keep you feeling great. This can be the simplest natural sore foot remedies you can be trying.
These are the simplest way to relieve your feet pain instantly. Try them and keep your feet protected from strain and pain it encounters.
Looking for a foot spa massager to ‘heel’ your foot pin ? Buy it here!