- Fitted with 14 removable massage rollers, which provide a rejuvenating deep tissue massage.
- The foot massager has an in-built water heating and bubbling mechanism and you can control the temperature settings as well.
- The benefits aren’t limited to pain-relief, the foot massager improves circulation, metabolism, and helps you deal with cracked heels.
- Footverve has been through several rounds of safety tests and is fitted with an overheating protection function.
- If all that wasn’t enough, we also provide you with a set of delightful Epsom salts with natural oil extracts. Add these to the water in your foot bath spa and take your experience to the next level.
Treat your feet with this multipurpose foot spa massager today!
Can you overuse a foot massager?
The electric foot bath massager serves two major needs – for a good pedicure and a great feet massage therapy. The usage of this electric foot bath massager depends on the need of the user. If you are using it for a pedicure session, You can soak your feet in warm water by controlling the temperature for good ten or fifteen minutes. In case you are using it for a massage or a pain relief session, you can use the pedicure foot bath machine for good ten or fifteen minutes. Soak your feet in it for this time and then have a good cleansing session. If it is for pain relief or a deep tissue massage, use the electric foot bath massage to soak your feet in it for twenty or thirty minutes. Control the water temperature and let it be a little hot. You can also use Epsom salt in it. This is the ideal time and is enough for a great feet session. Overusing is not recommended.
Are foot massage machines good for you?
The foot spa massager machines are an excellent pedicure, massage, and pain relief device that you need to home. It saves the money you spend in the spa and gives an effective result from your home. The best foot spa massager is a heated foot spa massager as it is more effective for feet pain.
How many times a day can you use a foot massager?
This depends on your need. If you are using a foot spa massager for a pedicure, you can use it for
Once or twice a week. In case you are looking out for a massage or a pain relief, you can use the portable foot spa massager every single day at night.
Who should not use a foot massager?
A pedicure foot spa machine can be used by anyone. It gives great pain relief along with a good pedicure session. However, do not use it for little children, or do not use it if you have varicose vein issues. In case you have allergies or infections, get a personal foot massager, and do not share it with anyone.
How do I prepare for a spa massage?
A good spa massage happens when you use the foot spa massager in the right way. Get a heated foot spa massager and heat water in it. Let it be a little hot, but not too hot. Use Epsom salt in it and soak your feet for good 20 minutes. Move your feet on the massager rollers and this gives you a good massage.